Sedgehill Village Hall is a quintessential Victorian building and was the village school from 1873-1922 when it was closed. The hall was then gifted to the people of Sedgehill to be used for the benefit of the community. Sedgehill Village Hall is run by a management committee and is used as a venue for regular village events including plant and cake sales, quiz nights, and the annual Harvest Supper.
The hall can accommodate a maximum of 60 people and is equipped with tables and chairs, a modest kitchen area and separate toilets. It is ideal for a range of activities such as family gatherings, private events, music and dance practice and training courses.
Sedgehill Village Hall can be hired for a morning, afternoon or evening session for £25 per session. For further information or to book the hall contact Yvonne Barclay, email@example.com or 07773892879.
Semley Village Hall is an excellent venue for:
- Family Celebrations and Private Events
- Music and Dance Practice, Rehearsal and Performance
- Children, Youth and Adult recreational, vocational, educational, health and wellbeing activities
- Exhibition of Arts & Crafts, Promotion of Products and Services, and “Pop Up” Retailing inside and outside the hall
- “Off Site” Business Meetings, Workshops and Employee Training
- Charitable Activities, Fund Raising, and Community Meetings
Modern facilities include a well-lit and heated main hall with audio visual equipment and Wi Fi, well equipped kitchen with crockery and cutlery, accessible toilets with baby changing facilities, children’s play area and off-road parking.
Refreshments and food can be prepared in the kitchen or provided by the village shop, nearby café and local inn.
The hall can be hired for mornings, afternoons or evenings at a cost of £25 per session including
tables, chairs, heating, lighting, Wi Fi and audio-visual equipment.
Please contact Andy Roger at firstname.lastname@example.org
Events, arranged by local Groups, Volunteers and the Management Committee include:
- Film nights, monthly from September through May
- Live Events such as Performing Arts, Music & Dance, Speaker Evenings, Quiz Nights, and Table Top Sales