Do you have an issue of concern that you wish to report?

Please either ring the Parish Office on 01747 871638 or complete the fault report form below.

Sometimes your concern might relate to something that is the responsibility of Wiltshire Council

The county council is generally responsible for highways issues, education and social services. Please report to them using this link: and click on the ‘report it’ tab at the top of the page.

Thank you for your help in advising us of the fault.